Hotel near the Wild Atlantic Way
The Wild Atlantic Way is set to be Ireland's first long-distance touring route, stretching along the Atlantic coast from Donegal to West Cork
Wherever you go along the Wild Atlantic Way, you will encounter moments of magic, moments to treasure and experiences that you will want to return to again and again
Why Lady Gregory?
The Lady Gregory Hotel is ideally located on the Wild Atlantic Way just 15 minutes from Dunguaire Castle Kinvara, 20 minutes from the Burren, 40 minutes from Galway City & 50 minutes from the world-famous Cliffs of Moher, so the perfect stopover during your exploration of the Wild Atlantic Way. Enjoy the best of both worlds with our close proximity to all the must-see gems and attractions in both Galway & Clare. The Wild Atlantic Way scenic drive caters for tourists of all ages and tastes and the staff at the Lady Gregory Hotel would be delighted to assist you with anything you need to know to make your trip an exciting and memorable experience.
Why not enjoy a stay along the Wild Atlantic Way?
Enjoy the following;
- 2 Nights Bed & Breakfast
- An Evening meal in our Copper Beech Restaurant on the evening of your choice
- Kids Stay Free
- Complimentary access to our state of the art Swan Leisure Club
The staff here at the Lady Gregory Hotel would be delighted to assist in arranging an overnight package to suit you, please call us on +353 (0) 91 632333 or email email@example.com
- A Visit to the splendid Dunguaire Castle just outside Kinvara
- Kick the wall on the famous Salthill Promenade
- Galway City, Eyre Square, Spanish Arch
- Explore Inis Oirr by Pony & Trap
- Trek across sands on a Connemara Pony
- Explore the wonders of the Burren in North Clare
- Visit the world-class Cliffs of Moher
- Enjoy a spectacular Cliffs of Moher Cruise to experience the mighty and renowned Cliffs from sea level
- Sample the freshest of Irish seafood in Linnane’s Lobster Bar set on New Quay pier overlooking the Burren landscape
- Try an adventurous day of exploring secret areas, and delve into hidden caves that dot the coastline of Liscannor Bay with North Clare Cliffs, Caves & Island Hopping
- Take the Ferry to the Aran Islands
Having Explored North Clare take the beautiful journey to West Clare where again there is an abundance of natural and magical experiences awaiting.
- Begin in Kilrush - see and hear one of the 120 bottlenose dolphins in the Shannon Estuary on an enthralling boat trip of discovery.
- A visit to Scattery Island - few places can compete with Scattery Island's unspoilt natural beauty.
- Take time to enjoy the justly famous Kilkee Cliff Walk and experience the spectacular cliff scenery
- Catch rainbows along the stunning loop head drive (an off the beaten track of peaceful roads and deserted beaches)
- Climb the Loop Head lighthouse which has been in existence since 1690
- Explore Loop Head Peninsula “The Irish Times, Best Place to Holiday In Ireland”
- Relax with some birdwatching at the renowned seabird watching site, the Bridges of Ross
From the stunning Cliffs of Moher to the Galway landscape and the Lakes of the Kerry Way, a hiking trip in Ireland combines overnight stays with some of the best scenery in the world. Even more picturesque than Dingle and more remote than Kerry itself, the Beara Peninsula is the best-kept secret in this beautiful region of Ireland
The Lady Gregory Hotel is the perfect stopover for your exploration of the Wild Atlantic Way