Covid 19 Reassurances
Here at The Lady Gregory Hotel we would like to assure you that we are continuously working hard to ensure that our employees and customers are protected now more than ever. The health and safety of all our customers and staff are our priority here at The Lady Gregory Hotel and so in line with guidance given by the Irish Government, HSE and Failte Ireland we have procedures in place to ensure you have a safe and comfortable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you.
What We Are Doing
The following is just some of the procedures we have put in place and the guidelines we are following.
- We have implemented physical distancing and signage in line with government regulations throughout the hotel where necessary
- We have a cleaning & disinfection protocol in place and hand sanitising stations are provided throughout the hotel (Please Use)
- Our staff have been fully trained in the Hotels Covid policy and procedures
- On arrival you will receive a form to fill out in relation to recent travel in accordance with the covid 19 “green list of countries”. Unfortunately if you have travelled from a country that is not on this list proof of 14 days quarantine will we required in order to accept your booking at this time
- Our Swan Leisure Facilities must be booked in advance
- Breakfast & dinner bookings should be made in advance of your stay to avoid disappointment
- We ask that you please wear a mask/face covering whilst in our public areas in accordance with Government & HSE guidelines.
- If you are feeling unwell at any point throughout your stay please remain in your room and dial 0 on your phone to speak with our reception team who will in turn inform our covid leader to contact you
- If you are staying for more than one night please note that your bedroom will not be serviced throughout your stay, if you require anything extra for your room please dial 0 on your bedroom phone before 3pm and our reception team will look after your requests
- As always children are very welcome in our hotel but must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times
- Children are not permitted in our Jack B Yeats Bar after 9pm
Checking In & Out
To make the checking in & out system as seamless and safe as possible for both staff and customers we ask that you please follow the below system.
- Check in time is 3pm
- There is a queuing system in operation at our reception desk please follow the signage in place
- If the queue is full please have a seat in reception and wait for available space
- Only one guest per group to queue for check-in
- Protective glass screen has been installed at reception
- Contactless payment is encouraged where possible
- Check-out time is 12pm, express check out is available across from our reception desk for anyone that pays on arrival
Food & Beverage
Our Jack B Yeats Bar and Copper Beech Restaurant, Kiltarten Reading Room & lounge areas all have ample space and have been designed to encourage social distancing.
- Table service only is available for food and drinks at this time
- Breakfast is between 8am–11am (we recommend booking your preferred time in advance)
- Carvery Lunch is available from 12.30pm – 3pm Monday to Saturday and 12.30pm – 5pm Sunday, we ask that you please adhere to our queueing system in place
- A sandwich menu is available from 11am – 6.30pm
- Our bar food menu is available between 3pm – 9pm Monday to Saturday & 5 – 9pm on Sundays in our Jack B Yeats Bar(we recommend booking your preferred time in advance)
- Our Jack B Yeats Bar is open until 11pm, you may avail of our lounge area for further beverages, we ask that you adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Regretfully, our menus are unavailable for room service at this time
What Can You Do To Help
We are asking our customers to follow all of the procedures and guidelines outlined above in order to keep you and our staff safe and protected. If you have any queries throughout your stay please dial 0 from your hotel bedroom to speak to our receptionist on duty or alternatively you can direct your query to any of our team who will be more than happy to assist you. We are also asking our customers that throughout your stay you adhere to social distancing & hand sanitising guidelines as we all work together to keep each other safe.
Failte Ireland Safety Charter
Here at The Lady Gregory Hotel, we are delighted to announce that we have been awarded the Failte Ireland Safety Charter. The Covid-19 Safety Charter is a Government-endorsed initiative to reinforce confidence in visitors in tourism businesses. The Safety Charter is designed to give both reassurance and comfort to employers, employees and customers that our business is operating in the safest of manners. We are following recommended guidelines and all of our employees have been trained in hygiene and safety control.
The O’Grady Family, General Manager Fiona & All The Team here at The Lady Gregory Hotel look forward to welcoming you.